Greek fashion has majorly changed from 1600 BC to 2009 AD. These are some photos of people from Greece. The top picture is the lastest fashion, as of 2008, and the bottom picture is the older fashion.
There are also many different types of hairstyles. A couple of them are the same of America. At the same time, we have our own unique Greek style.
Hi! Kaitee here! I live in Kalamaria, Greece. I enjoy competing in the pentathalon! A pentathalon consists of five events: running, dicus throwing, long jumping, wrestling, and javelin throwing. I live with my father, mother, sister, and two brothers. For more information, check out my posts! Oh, and make sure to leave comments too. I look forward to hearing from you! :)
3 comments:
The lady at the top looks scary! One of my fashion pics looks like a clown sort of. : )
The lady at the top looks scary! One of my fashion pics looks like a clown sort of. : )
sorry, didn't mean to do it so many times. It wasn't working.
Post a Comment